It was a rather cool Saturday night in Cooma on 4th May for the re-installation of W Bro Bill Kelly as Master of Lodge Cooma Monaro Number 164 on the register of the United Grand Lodge of NSW and ACT. This Lodge started its life as the Monaro Lodge No 164 in 1887. It became Lodge Cooma Monaro in 1993 when it amalgamated with Lodge Cooma No 926 which was consecarted in 1958.
The installation ceremony was carried out by W Bro Patrik Nilsson, the previos Master, with the Assistance of the Grand Director of Ceremonies, RW Bro Warren Bruce and in the presence of the grand Master's Representative, RW Bro Kevin Mulcahy, PJGW. Some 40 Brethren from Canberra, Bombala, Pambula, Bega witnessed the event.
The Grand Master's representative, RW Bro Kevin Mulcahy, presents W Bro Bill Kelly with his certificate of re-installation.
The delegation of Grand Officers
District Grand Inspector of Workings presents W Bro Nilsson with his Immediate Past Master's jewel.
The Representative with two Entered Apprentices, Bro Mitch Buckley from Lodge Ethos in Canberra and Bro Phil Haigh a member of Lodge Cooma Monaro.
Top table at the Festive Board at the Cooma Bowling club
The Festive Board which was enjoyed by all.