The following scanned pages are taken from a publication by Frederick Charles Farrell entitled "The Square and Compass - South of Sydney" and which was written to commemorate the centenary of the United Grand Lodge of New South Wales, 1888 to 1988.

The Foundation stone for the Moruya Temple was laid on 22nd August 1891 and the building was opened and consecrated on 22nd December 1891 at a cost of 535 pounds, including 40 pounds for the land. The Moruya Masonic Centre as it is nown known, is home to Lodge Coeur de Lion, Eurobodalla Daylight Lodge and several side orders. A lot of hard work and fund raising has gone into renovating and upgrading the building to ensure its Grand Lodge accreditation standard.


The centre is located at 16 Page Street, Moruya.